In 2014, the Texas Legislature changed the title of the “Probate Code” to the “Estates Code,” which encompasses Probate, Estates, Guardianships, and the like. Further, there is a separate Trust Code contained within the Property Code. At Drought, Drought & Bobbitt, we are accustomed to handling, and successfully litigating complex matters arising in these areas.
Listed below are just a few of the reported appellate court decisions that demonstrate our attorneys’ work. If you need help with estate planning, please contact our law office to speak with one of our probate or estate planning attorneys.
Trust / Probate:
- Vela v. GRC Land Holdings, Ltd., 383 S.W.3d 248 (Tex. App. – San Antonio 2012, no pet.)
- In re Estate of Denman, 270 S.W.3d 639 (Tex. App. – San Antonio 2008, pet. denied)
- In re Mask, 198 S.W.3d 231 (Tex. App. – San Antonio 2006)
- Qualia v. Qualia, 37 S.W.3d 128 (Tex. App. – San Antonio 2001, no pet.)
- In re Estate of Wallace, No. 04-05-00567-CV, 2006 WL 3611277 (Tex. App. – San Antonio, Dec. 13, 2006)
Reprinted from WestlawNext with permission of Thomson Reuters. If you wish to check the currency of these cases, you may do so by using KeyCite on Westlaw at www.westlaw.com.